8 oz Banner Vinyl Mesh
8 ounce banner mesh vinyl is used for outside banners. It is has an open pattern (like the screen pattern used on a screen patio enclosure). We suggest adding a reinforced webbing around the perimeter. Ideal for real estate construction fence barriers.
- Fence or large outside building building applications
- Sewn hems with reinforced webbing is recommended for long term applications
- For ease of installation at your desired location we can install grommets in the corners and along all the sides.
- Sizes up to 100'x16'
- Note: due to the many holes in the material, the printed graphics will have a lighter and more translucent appearance versus solid banner materials.
- Shipping: Depending on the size of the banner, we can roll your banner on a core or fold. If your banner is too large to be rolled, it will be folded.
- **NOTE: if folded, there will be a crease for a period of time after unfolding. If the banner is going to be used immediately upon receipt, we recommend rolling so creasing is not an issue.
Speaker Mesh is a 7 oz. PVC coated polyester mesh. The large-holed mesh allows 70% air-flow through. It is designed with a special scrim pattern that runs through the open holes catching more ink for optimal ink coverage.
- Speaker Mesh is best suited for acoustical applications (over concert/venue speakers)
- Allows more air flow than standard 8 oz mesh banner
- Available in sizes up to 100'x16'
MESH BANNER FINISHINGS OPTIONS
Sewn or Heat Welded Hems:
- We recommend all mesh banners have sewn hems. If outdoor for extended periods of time, we recommend sewing reinforced webbing into the hem to give extra reinforcement.
- Metal grommets provide fast and easy installation.
- Pole pockets can be created for both banner stands or hanging apparatuses.
- Wooden dowels and hardware can also be included.
- Pole pockets are sewn, not heat welded.