HELPFUL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
The best print quality comes from the best quality original art. We can work wonders retouching but it is more costly. Always supply the best artwork available so that we can produce the highest quality print for you.
Listed below are some recommendations and files we accept:
- .EPS AND .PDF FILES FROM MOST PROGRAMS ARE ACCEPTABLE
- BITMAP IMAGES (PICTURE FILES) SHOULD BE A MINIMUM OF 150 DPI AND ALL FONTS SHOULD BE CONVERTED TO OUTLINES.
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2020 version 21.1.1 or lower .TIFF, .PSD, .JPG, .PDF
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2020 version 24.1 or lower .AI, .EPS, .PDF
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 version 13.0 or lower .TIFF, .PSD, .JPG, .PDF
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2020 version 24.1.1 or lower .AI, .EPS, .PDF
- For Photoshop files please convert all images to CMYK format if possible, please leave file in layers so that any adjustments can be made.
- 150 dpi at full output size is minimum resolution for best quality results at full size. If you supply art that need to be enlarged please make sure file when enlarged will be at 150dpi.
- For Illustrator files please convert all fonts to paths (create outlines) or include all fonts with your artwork.
- All placed and imported images must be in CMYK format. Vector les are not resolution dependent unless they contain embedded Bitmap images.
- Jump Drives
- Photo or Writable CD’S & DVD’S
- Original Artwork or Photo up to 8.5” x 11” for scanning
- Files less than 15MB can be attracted to e-mailed messages.
- Larger files can be sent as a link (via We Transfer or similar program)
- You can also use the We Transfer link on our website