DYE SUBLIMATED PRINTS ON POLYESTER.
FABRIC GIVES A RICH CLASSY LOOK.
Graphic Images Custom Printed Cloth Banners are a fantastic alternative to printing on vinyl.
We print on a luxurious knitted polyester Deluxe Display Cloth that is lighter than vinyl and ideal for indoor applications. Manufacturer of Dye Sublimated Fabric Banners, Direct digital print to Fabric banners. Fabric Banners produce a high end image product. We have numerous fabrics to pick from.
WE OFFER TWO TYPES OF PRINTING OUR CUSTOM CLOTH BANNERS:
- Dye sublimated custom fabric banners: which give a very light feel to the product this printing method is a transfer by heat that permeates into fabric which is the same method as printed clothing. Print can be washed many times before fading occurs. Good for inside banner application (not for outdoor use because it fades outside)
- Direct to fabric digital printed banners: This option offers a heavier feel but can be used for the production of outdoor banners which lasts for a longer period of time and resist fading.Good print quality, not as vivid as dye sublimation. High quality ink will last up to 1 year in outdoor exposure.
ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES FOR USING CUSTOM PRINTED CLOTH BANNERS:
- Wrinkles can easily be steamed away (DO NOT IRON or Apply Direct Heat)
- Printed surface cannot be scratched
- Eco-friendly - printed with water based dyes Light weight and compact - reduces shipping costs (another green advantage)
- Banners come with hems and grommets in corners and every 2’.
TYPES OF FABRIC:
- Poly Satin: Shiny appearance, bright and brilliant
- Canvas: Thinker feel and matte appearance
- Poplin: Light feel and vivid print
- Dartef: Medium feel and matte print
- Chiffon: Sheer, very light, translucent and matte print
- Gaming Cloth: Matte print, water resistant and good for table coverings
- DTS: Heavy feel, dead opaque and good for 2 sided printing
TYPES OF FINISHINGS:
- Hot Knife: Process where edges are heat sealed to eliminate fabric shedding.
- Sewn Hems: Hem gives reinforcement in installation process, recommended for outdoor banner installations.
- Pole Pockets: For use for dowel use.
- Grommets: Help in many installation scenario.